Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Area Sales Manager - APAC
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a global company in developing solutions for the food industry within additives and collagen proteins.
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to manage its sales efforts in the APAC region. You must be highly organized, entrepreneurial, and have a track record of growing territories. You are highly motivated and must be able to work well without supervision in selling to decision makers, product managers, and innovation managers. Travel of up to 50% of your time is required.
This is an important role in the APAC structure for Food Technology.
- Develop and implement Sales strategies for the Food Ingredients within the Health Nutrition sector
- Part of regional management team for the division, reporting to the Head of APAC
- Build a strong customer base in sectors such as collagen pep-tide based solutions
- Presentations to customers and responsible for tenders / client acquisition process
- Management of distributor partnerships and maximizing performance
- Strategic planning for market development regionally
- Build strong relationships inter-divisional within the business
- Budget and financial management
- Work with technical teams and new product development
- Market alignment and pricing
- A Regional sales management experience managing both direct and dealer / distributor sales
- People management of a sales team (ideally 3+ people)
- At least 3+ years in a similar role at Sales Manager level in order to manage the demands of the position autonomously
- Knowledge of APAC markets (not including India / China)
- B2B sales experience in Food Ingredients / Food Technology, ideally selling into bakery, dairy, meat or related markets
- Business development of new accounts plus Key Accounts Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable sales record in developing business successfully
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.