As part of the BCV Asset Management department, the Fixed Income team is looking for an individual to perform the following responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic (relative or total return) view for International bonds, challenge it within the Fixed Income Strategic Comitee,
- Implement the strategy for the International bond portfolios via duration decisions, sector allocation and security selection,
- Promote and represent fixed income team in client visit,
- Support sales team in their commercial activities.
Minimum Requirement/ Knowledge
- University degree with strong academic results. CFA/CMT or equivalent preferred,
- 5 years as investment manager for international bond portfolio management with a proven track record,
- Strong written, oral communication. Ability to present clear and concise in French and English. German would be a plus,
- Team-oriented individual with the ability to work independently,
- Strong familiarity with business computer applications (eg : MS Office, Bloomberg) with excellent Excel skills.
Vous retrouverez ce poste ainsi que l'ensemble de nos offres d'emploi sur www.bcv.ch/emploi .