Associate Consultant - Life Sciences Consulting
C1 is a strategic partner to our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In today’s healthcare environment, data-driven decision making in complex disease areas is a complex science. Often, our clients find that return on investment in secondary data and market research is unrealized due to gaps in data, time, resources, and expertise. At C1, we help clients actuate unforeseen potential using a robust, analytic driven process. We start by overcoming data gaps to create a reliable, high-quality dataset. Next, we connect the dots with a unique insight-generation skillset. Finally, we help clients realize exceptional value through an expert implementation mindset.
C1 was established in 2004 and has exhibited steady growth year after year. We have offices in Boston (MA), Manhattan (NY), San Francisco (CA), Summit (NJ), and Lucerne, Switzerland.
Associate Consultants are important members of C1 project teams and work together with experienced C1 with Consultants and Managers to deliver consulting, strategic marketing, and market research projects to clients. In this role you will own and personally deliver components of the client engagement, contributing to the overall success of each engagement. As you demonstrate strong advisory and project management skills, your responsibilities will grow rapidly.
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
- Manage client relationships and project delivery
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Apply strong analytic and project management skills
- Be actively involved in company and team development
- Utilize business analytics, statistical models, secondary data and primary market research expertise to help our clients achieve their business objectives
- Work on a team in a highly collegial and collaborative environment
- Graduates of top Master’s programs with at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Graduates of PhD programs with no/limited prior relevant industry work experience
- A strong analytic focus and a background in one of the following disciplines (or related disciplines): Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, Bio-engineering, Public Health, the life sciences, or business
- Experience or keen interest in the life sciences and healthcare
- Experience with business analytics or computational data analytics (“big data”) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
Why should I apply to C1:
- Learning – At C1, we invest in our employees’ long term professional development. Working here, you will receive both formal and “on-the-job” training to help you build the skills you need to propel your career forward
- Great environment– A collegial team environment, meritocracy and openness are the drivers of our company. We are a rapidly growing consulting company and you will be in the center of it all
- Compensation– We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model
- Challenging and exciting work – We consult and work with a variety of biotech and pharmaceutical clients. You will work on innovative and challenging projects that help our clients make important strategic decisions