If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Transactions lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of complex contracts which may include: services and consulting agreements, licensing agreements, content agreements, software development contracts, SaaS agreements, SLA agreements, e-commerce agreements, mobile content licensing agreements and/or mobile and gaming devices licensing agreements
- Ability to work on-site in Basel, Geneva or Zurich
- Swiss bar qualification is preferred
- The ability to read, write and speak in English with fluency. Proficiency in German and French is preferred
- At least 3+ years of strong commercial experience, ideally in outsourcing and procurement with excellent academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience preferred.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Management of numerous acquisitions and divestitures (M&A) involving asset and share deals in multiple jurisdictions
- Lucrative restructuring of legal entities worldwide together with finance department resulting in a substantial yearly optimized Swiss tax savings and increased business efficiency
- Management of company disputes and litigation including but not limited to Product Liability
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy andinnovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.comand follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.