Are you interested in working for a company who is passionate about its customers? Who lives its values and nurtures its employees? Then Medela is the company for you.
Founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson and headquartered in Switzerland, Medela today is led by his son Michael Larsson. Medela concentrates on two business units: "Human Milk", with basic research recognised globally and leading in the development and manufacture of breastfeeding products and solutions, and "Healthcare", engineering and manufacturing highly innovative medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela has 18 subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia, distributes its products in over 100 countries and employs over 1,600 staff worldwide.
For the enforcement of our Global Product Management Consumer team
of the business unit Human Milk we are looking for a
Product Manager Intimate Apparel 100% (f/m)
The Person hired for this position will support the Director Design ＆ Product Management Textile in every operational task. The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Approach pro-actively portfolio planning within the Intimate Apparel category and work closely together with suppliers to bring new ideas to life
- Ensure close collaboration with Medela subsidiaries and distributor markets to achieve fast and sustainable growth for the Intimate Apparel product category
- Analyze and understand category insights towards Intimate Apparel, including product and category research and competitive intelligence gathering
- Responsible for Intimate Apparel communication management including Care Labels, claim development, positioning and pricing
- Ensure close cooperation with all related departments such as R&D, Supply Chain, International Sales and Service
- Updating work books and documentation files
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis (via telephone & email)
- Daily administration - assist with processing inspection reports and issuing inspection certificates, keeping development and production trackers
/ PLM up to date with approvals and requirements
- Commercial Education plus relevant training in Export / Import
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in the Textile Industry (preferrably Intimate Apparel or Fashion Industry)
- Project and category management experience and capabilities required
- Ability to analyze data and trends and make clear recommendations
- Experience within a retail / manufacturer environment
- International profile - worked in other countries or in an international role
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of German preferred
We offer you a future-oriented, growing business environment with great development potential. You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and actively contribute the success of Medela AG. In addition, you can expect a modern working environment and a good working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Diana Krnja, Recruitment Specialist, is looking forward to receiving your application.
Medela AG, Lättichstrasse 4b, 6340 Baar www.medela.ch