Are you interested in working for a company who is passionate about its customers? Who lives its values and nurtures its employees? Then Medela is the company for you.
Founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson and headquartered in Switzerland, Medela today is led by his son Michael Larsson. Medela concentrates on two business units: "Human Milk", with basic research recognised globally and leading in the development and manufacture of breastfeeding products and solutions, and "Healthcare", engineering and manufacturing highly innovative medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela has 18 subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia, distributes its products in over 100 countries and employs over 1,600 staff worldwide.
At our headquarters in Baar, we are seeking for the Human Milk business unit a
Sales Director Eastern Europe / Central Asia / Israel / parts of Africa 100% (f/m)
Your responsibilitiesThe person hired for the position of Sales Director will be responsible for the development of our existing business partner Portfolio as well as the execution of key strategies and programs that will drive profitable, accelerated growth for the future within our International Sales Team. Develop, implement and evaluate new markets and new business partners to sustain recent company growth and further increases in sales figures. You will report to the Vice President International Sales. The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Producing market analyses and marketing concepts in partnership with our distributors in a goal-oriented way for tailor-made solutions
- Preparing business plans and targeting on prioritization to the assigned territories
- Utilizing all available sales tools and resources to support selling efforts
- Conducting sales presentations for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Consistently communicates with teammates and internal business partners
- Focusing and monitoring activities of business partners on achieving sales and strategic objectives
- Supporting key customer, society and industry events
- Bachelor's degree or higher education in Business Administration
- 3+ years sales experience in international B2B is required with a strong focus on the Consumer side (medical device sales experience is strongly preferred)
- Strong analytical and business development skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- High sense of responsibility and intercultural skills and competences
- English / German business fluent any other language is welcomed
Your opportunityWe offer you a future-oriented, growing business environment with great development potential. You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and actively contribute the success of Medela AG. In addition, you can expect a modern working environment and a good working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Diana Krnja, Recruiting Specialist, is looking forward to receiving your application.
» back to search
Medela AG, Lättichstrasse 4b, 6340 Baar www.medela.ch