Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Graduate SwiftRe Market Analyst
Graduate SwiftRe Market Analyst
Switzerland - Zurich
Corporate Title: Associate
Department: Facultative EMEA
Recruiter: Cécile Pineau
About the role
We are looking for graduates with strong interpersonal skills who are eager to learn and broaden their knowledge and expertise.
For our graduates@swissre programme, we invite people with a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree with 0-3 years of professional experience to apply for this unique opportunity.
The programme offers you the chance to join the dynamic, fast-moving world of a specialised financial services organisation. Over an 18-month period, you'll receive on-the-job training in your role and an opportunity for a job rotation.
About the team
SwiftRe is a lean global business operation within Swiss Re offering our clients online facultative reinsurance coverage in P&C, 24/7 from any computer in real time. SwiftRe offers a fast and efficient business process by providing automatic risk placement within 3 minutes placing and an easy to handle administration such as modification, renewal, accounting and claims processing.
The Re/insurance industry is evolving towards automatization/ digitalisation - SwiftRe has more than 16 years' experience in this area - and are you excited to be part of this adventure to shape the future in this innovative and fast moving environment?
SwiftRe is a small and powerful operation part of the Business Unit Reinsurance Property and Casualty and embedded in the Divisions (Americas, Asia and EMEA) Facultative organisation.
SwiftRe is a powerful and high dynamic team operating globally in various locations in Americas, Asia and EMEA.
We are looking for an ambitious and high performing team player excited by the challenge of developing SwiftRe to bring it to the next level. As a Graduate SwiftRe Market Analyst you will:
- Assist the SwiftRe team in acting as SwiftRe's primary point of contact for internal and external clients and represent their interests within SwiftRe and Swiss Re as well as servicing, supporting and training SwiftRe clients.
- You will proactively taking part in cross-functional teams to strengthen SwiftRe's position through active communication with existing clients and identifying new prospective clients and business segments,
- You will display operational excellence by assisting the team in managing the portfolios effectively and efficiently.
- You will help market and promote SwiftRe/Swiss Re to clients and brokers.
- With your client focus personality and passion, you easily develop personal relationships and accommodate client needs by providing them with adequate solutions.
• Successfully completed university degree, preferably in Engineering, Economics or analytically area oriented or equivalent
• Strong interest /motivation to learn about online reinsurance, insurance and e-commerce
• Excited about new technology (digitalisation, automatization, robotics, etc.) and playing an active role to apply in reinsurance business
• Strong analytical skills and can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture
• Strong team player with the ability to work independently and proactively
• Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness, is a fast learner
• Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative
• Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment
• Aptitude to express him-/herself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups
• Mature & self-confident; Able to work with clients, business partners or senior colleagues
• Excellent oral and written English skills; additional language skills advantageous, in particular French, Spain, German
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills