Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior External Portal Solution Consultant
Switzerland - Adliswil
About Swiss Re
This is your opportunity to join Swiss Re Group - one of the world's leading wholesale providers of reinsurance, insurance and other innovative forms of insurance-based risk transfer. Our business at Swiss Re is about understanding and analysing the major risks that concern the world - from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. We combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. And we enable the risk-taking essential to enterprise and progress. This is only possible with around 10,000 truly exceptional Swiss Re people across our group worldwide.
About the role
As a senior member of Swiss Re group IT, you enable Business and IT units to scope, design, implement and benefit from external (client) portal applications.
- As a catalyst you enable and support IT and business units to analyze client portal needs, to define objectives, to sharpen the scope, to design an impactful user experience (UX), to analyze the results, to harvest benefits and to improve continuously.
- As a coach you educate and support IT roles (analysts, developers, IT leads, IT management) and business roles alike (marketing, sales, client management, business development, project managers, business sponsors) in how to use enabling marketing technology and how to harvest the benefits (e.g. measuring, managing change).
- As an expert, you manage and extend the globally offered functional capabilities of the global, shared portal solution platform and its add-on modules together with the product owners and platform management partners.
About the team
The role is part of a new team which will be embedded in the global Document Management & Collaboration unit of Group IT SIS (Shared Information Services).
- Profound and successfully applied experience in latest marketing technologies, portal applications and omni-channel UX aspects as a technology consultant and/or in a product or channel owner role
- Demonstrated ability to translate visions and strategies into business needs and desired user experience and enabling technology capabilities
- Proven track record in defining goals, delivering results and measuring impact in client facing applications and processes
- Experience in managing teams and working in larger, matrix organizations, ideally in a global environment
- Insurance / Reinsurance industry experience would be an asset
- Strong facilitator and change manager who is able to cope with different, sometimes conflicting view points and who successfully interacts with different professional levels
- A desire to genuinely understand what drives customer behavior (needs and benefits)
- Curious to understand and apply technology in every aspect of life to test its practicality and experience its boundaries (digital transformation)
- Technically savvy and interested to accumulate a solid business knowledge
- Inspiring, highly self-motivated and pragmatic, down-to-earth personality who wants to do things
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage