Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Expert IT Business Analyst
Expert IT Business Analyst
Switzerland - Adliswil
About Swiss Re
This is your opportunity to join Swiss Re Group - one of the world's leading wholesale providers of reinsurance, insurance and other innovative forms of insurance-based risk transfer. Our business at Swiss Re is about understanding and analysing the major risks that concern the world - from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. We combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. And we enable the risk-taking essential to enterprise and progress. This is only possible with around 10,000 truly exceptional Swiss Re people across our group worldwide.
About the role
In this role you will strengthen a team of business analysts working on a co-innovation project with an external provider. As part of Swiss Re's Finance Transformation Programme ATLAS the Integrated Economic and Traditional Valuations (IETV) project aims at developing a new standard sub-ledger solution for the (re-) insurance industry by further integrating the production of financial data for all valuations. The project has a strong global focus and your clients are located around the world, mainly in Zurich, Bratislava, UK, USA and Canada.
Your job will include :
• Gather, discuss, analyse and consolidate business requirements
• Lead the business analysis on assigned functional and non-functional topics
• Translate requirements into system specifications to be handed over to the vendor, covering all aspects of the new solution
• Structure and co-ordinate implementation work with the software vendor in the realisation phase and ensure correct understanding and implementation of business requirements
• Perform and document tests and sprint reviews
• Lead sprints on assigned work streams from Swiss Re business analyst side
About the team
You will be the leading business analyst on your assigned topics and cover all aspects of the business analysis in close co-ordination with business, consulting providers and the software vendor: Gather requirements, write concepts and specifications, co-ordinate and support the implementation work, perform functional and non-functional testing and more.
• Background in accounting (University, certified accountant or equivalent) with IT specialization or experience
• Experience as a business analyst in large multi-party IT projects
• Experience in Insurance accounting or actuarial would be a strong asset
• Experience with and/or knowledge of SAP modules covering insurance or financial accounting
• Ability to work on several topics at the same time
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent team player attributes combined with a proactive approach and a 'can do' attitude
• Good command of English required, good command of German desirable
• Willingness to travel approx. 10% (roll-in days and testing weeks at the vendor's premises in southern Germany)
Please apply with your complete documentation: CV, cover letter, reference letters and diplomas.