Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Risk Manager Corporate Solutions for Primary Lead
Switzerland - Adliswil
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: CRM-Group Risk Management (50002054)
Department: CRMK-Risk Management Corporate Solutions (50009853)
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions offers innovative insurance solutions for multi-national corporations around the globe. Backed by the financial strength of the Swiss Re group, we assist more than 50,000 customers worldwide in mitigating their risk exposure. With a workforce of 2,400 experts in more than 50 offices, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is a growing business unit within Swiss Re that is seeking entrepreneurial talent.
About the role
In the role as Risk Manager Corporate Solutions for Primary Lead you will be responsible for identifying risks, providing advice and implementing and maintaining Swiss Re's risk management framework to support Corporate Solutions' domestic and international insurance programmes where Corporate Solutions acts in a lead capacity.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Actively engage with business leaders to establish a robust process and control framework consistent with Group standards
• Support internal business partners in identifying, reporting and mitigating business and operational issues and coordination of incident management
• Coordinate with Legal and Compliance to ensure governance is transparently and adequately addressed
• Provide training and support to increase risk culture awareness and use of risk framework tools and processes
• Perform end-to-end risk reviews to identify potential process or control gaps and weaknesses
In addition, you will work closely with regional Risk Management colleagues based in other locations. As part of the Corporate Solutions Risk Management team, you will support the CRO for Corporate Solutions in the development and execution of the risk strategy for Primary Lead.
About the team
We are a forward looking, integrated and trusted team that is a risk partner to the business. In the role as the dedicated Risk Manager Corporate Solutions for Primary Lead you will be part of a highly engaged multi functional risk management team operating in a constructively challenging global environment.
• 5+ years of primary underwriting experience working in global direct insurance companies
• Experience in underwriting or managing international insurance programmes
• Solid knowledge of risk management and good understanding of insurance regulations
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, particular across different cultures and different functions
• Leadership skills, including ability to challenge senior management and being solutions focussed
• Team Player, willingness to share knowledge and experience within and across teams and functions
• Proficiency in English (written and verbal fluency)
• Willingness to be flexible in scope of role (for ad hoc requests)
• Willingness to travel