Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) for Structural Integrity, Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and Materials / Process Qualification (Ref. Code 50005008)
Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) for Structural Integrity, Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and Materials / Process Qualification (Ref. Code 50005008)Show
Marenco Swisshelicopter is a young and innovative Aerospace Company which is working on the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter. The Marenco Swisshelicopter Group has approximately 150 employees at locations in Switzerland and Germany. The first flight of SKYe SH09 was performed in October 2014 and the start of the serial production is planned within the next 18 months.
In order to support our Structural Analysis Team in Pfäffikon ZH; we are looking for a highly motivated
Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) for Structural Integrity, Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and Materials / Process Qualification
Ref. Code 50005008
- Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) serves as an independent checking function within the Design Organisation and reports directly to the Head of Office of Airworthiness.
- Negotiation with Engineering Department and Certification Authorities regarding applicable certification requirements and compliance documentation
- Coordination of airframe & aircraft component test-subcontractors with regards to initial airworthiness requirements management, qualification and continued airworthiness
- Coordination of preparation & performance of airframe & aircraft component structural analysis matters regarding initial airworthiness requirements, qualification and continued airworthiness
- Preparation of certification documents (i.e. Safe Flight Demonstration documentation for prototype test campaigns under Permit-to-Fly; establishment / update of Certification Programs, Certification Reports, Compliance Check Lists etc. for type certification campaigns)
- Perform check stress calculations or analysis reviews as spot checks
- Independently verify compliance of design data with applicable airworthiness requirements as defined in the certification program
- Witness laboratory, ground or flight test activities
- Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering, civil or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Senior level (+10yrs) engineering experience in aircraft structural analysis of CFRP PSEs
- Profound Knowledge of FRP industry test standards (i.e NCAMP, NIAR), material and process qualification methodologies & certification processes is a must
- Experience in application of ANSYS and/or NASTRAN is of advantage
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance background preferred
- Basic knowledge of technical documentation standards is of advantage.
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed Deadlines
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness. Are you able to keep calm and friendly also in stressful situations? Then you are the right one for our team!
We are offering a challenging job in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension. Our office is located in Pfäffikon ZH.
Your next step:
If you are interested to know more about us please contact M. Effenberger at +41 44 552 34 38 or send your complete application package in English in a single electronic format (pdf) including following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter including Foto and Nationality; we only accept applications from Swiss and EU Nationals (Schengen) or with a valid Swiss working Permit
- Reference Code
- Employment references
We only consider applications which fulfil the requirements and documents listed above. We do NOT accept Word Documents.