CORPORATE RESOURCING MANAGER
Job descriptionOn behalf of our client, a growing international company active in the luxury industry, we are recruiting a Corporate Resourcing Manager.
This is an opportunity be part of the successful implementation of the group’s new People Strategy focused on Talent Management and on the sourcing of talented candidates in the markets where our client currently operate and will do in the future.
For this position, the main responsibilities are :
- Review and design state-of-the-art recruitment processes as well as search and selection tools.
- Participate into a project to define the group's employer value proposition and employer branding concept in line with corporate values, including implementation of
new career website, social media presence, and other recruiting channels.
- Key role in the configuration of a new application tracking system as well as the talent and performance management modules, all part of the global HR system which is currently being implemented.
- Sourcing of key senior leadership and professional roles for corporate and regional offices as well as support recruitment of key senior professionals, relying on direct search through social media, employee referrals, building an own internal and external talent database, as well as setting up preferred supplier partnerships.
- Set up and maintain strong relationships with schools and other relevant sources of recruitment
- Organise and participate to recruitment fairs and/or events
Desired profileFor this position the ideal candidate should :
- Have 5-years’ experience, with a successful track record in managing best practice talent acquisition processes, having participated in the roll-out of new solutions adapted to the needs of a multicultural organisation.
- Experience in the luxury segment would be a plus.
- Preferably experience with resourcing via direct search / social media recruitment and effective online and offline employer marketing strategies in multiple countries.. Ideally access to a network of professionals in the luxury industry as well as of search partners.
- Familiarity with HR technology, ideally having participated in the implementation of a recruitment / application tracking and talent management solution.
- Experience in setting up successful graduate recruitment programmes.
- Be proeficient oral and written in English. If not a native speaker, the candidate would have worked mainly in English throughout their career.
- Speak ideally at least an other language : French or others languages (especially German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian).
The candidate should also have as general competencies :
- Effective at managing projects and communication processes in an multi-country organisation with strong local differentiation
- Ability to interact, build relationships with, and influence a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in and enthusiasm for working effectively in a highly diverse cultural environment (ideally having lived on different continents) and ability to flex communication and leadership styles.
- Planning, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Results focus, hands-on approach, and ability to manage change in a complex environment, also under pressure
- A team player with a naturally ethical approach