CORPORATE TALENT MANAGER
Job descriptionOn behalf of our client, a growing international company active in the luxury industry, we are recruiting a Corporate Talent Manager
This is a great opportunity to participate in the successful implementation of the group's new People strategy focused on Talent Management and development of our existing Talent pool.
For this position, the main responsibilities are :
- Implement performance and talent management processes and tools for the group globally.
- Suppport in the configuration of the new talent and performance management modules, all part of the global HR system which is currently being implemented.
Support in the definition of leadership and functional competencies and model career paths, to be embedded in recruitment, development, and training.
- Evolve talent management (attraction, development and retention) to enhance bench strength and retention of key talent through succession planning and targeted
- Provide effective support for internal talent mobility, helping hotels and regions to fill roles with internal candidates and manage global careers.
- Develop leadership capabilities required through internal and external leadership training initiatives and high potential development programmes for internal and
external candidates (e.g. future creation of management trainee programme), working closely with the training function.
Desired profileFor this position the ideal candidate should :
- Have 5-7 years’ experience, with a successful track record in managing best practice talent development processes, having participated in the design and roll-out of new solutions adapted to the needs of a multicultural organisation.
- Experience in the luxury segment would be a plus
- Have significant experience in running effective internal talent mobility processes.
- Be familiar with HR technology, ideally having participated in the implementation of a recruitment / application tracking and talent management solution.
- Be proeficient oral and written in English. If not a native speaker, the candidate would have worked mainly in English throughout their career.
- Speak ideally at least an other language : French or others languages (especially German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian).
The candidate should also have as general competencies :
- Effective at managing projects and communication processes in an multi-country organisation with strong local differentiation
- Ability to interact, build relationships with, and influence a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in and enthusiasm for working effectively in a highly diverse cultural environment (ideally having lived on different continents) and ability to flex communication and leadership styles.
- Planning, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Passion for luxury.
- Results focus, hands-on approach, and ability to manage change in a complex environment
- A team player with a naturally ethical approach