HRIS DATA ANALYST
Job descriptionOn behalf of our client, a growing international company active in the luxury industry, we are recruiting a HRIS Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity to participate in the successful implementation of a new People Strategy for a growing international luxury group and more specifically in the project of implantation of an HR Information System, as the Data Analyst expert.
The provider chosen is a cloud based HR information system including the modules of Talent Acquisition, Talent and Performance Management, Compensation, Core HR, Time and Labor.
For this position, the main responsibilities are :
- Engagement in the preparation of the implementation of the provider chosen
- Support to the Technical Project Manager on the technical part of the roll-out of the project
- Co-ordination of the collection of data from multiple sources in line with project requirements
- Needs to get a in-depth understanding of and familiarity with current data structures
- Mapping of business requirements to technology capability.
- Co-ordination the validation of data converted into solution
- Resolution of errors in data and liaise with HR or business where required.
Desired profileFor this position the ideal candidate should :
- Have at least 2 years of experience in data extraction and transformation from legacy systems and management of data migration and planning is a must
- Previous experience with Oracle HCM or other cloud based HR solutions would be a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE.
- Working experience with Oracle ADF would be a strong advantage.
- Working experience on Oracle Fusion or with Oracle development tools
- Experience in writing documentation
- Experience in the luxury segment and Human Ressource would be a plus
- Be proeficient oral and written in English. If not a native speaker, the candidate would have worked mainly in English throughout their career.
- Speak ideally at least an other language : French or others languages (especially German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian).
The candidate should also have as general competencies :
- Analytical decision-making and strong problemsolving skills as well as an eye for detail
- Results focused, hands-on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a customer focussed mindset
- Ability to engage and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A team player with a naturally ethical approach