Join the Swiss Sports Company, On as Sales Representative UK The Company
On is a rapidly growing sports company based in Zurich, Switzerland with offices in Portland, USA and Yokohama, Japan, that develops and markets a ground-breaking running shoe technology. On has a simple mission: making everyone’s running fun. On has been awarded the Gold Award for the best performance shoe 2013 & 2015 at the international ISPO sports fair and continues to win technology and design prizes all over the globe. On’s CloudTec® system has received worldwide patents and the young company can look back at the probably fastest launch of a new running brand: five years after launch, On is already available at over 1700 running specialists in 30 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
We are excited to offer the position of a Sales Representative for Midlands & North UK to an entrepreneurial new member of our UK team.
Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a unique service concept: On wants to make the dealer happy with the best service and the most personal support. Together with the trade, On wants to inspire runners all over UK. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customised, and more creative than conventional brands. On countless events runners can experience the unique On running sensation and become a part of the On family.
What we are looking for
You are an experienced sales representative within the running specialist trade with a proven success record and knowledge in the following fields:
• You are considered by all important running specialist retailers as a professional and trusted business partner.
• You are an enthusiastic runner or endurance sportsman/woman who regularly participates at running/sporting events.
• You enjoy building successful long-term relationships.
• You relish the challenge of developing business with the existing customer base as well as creating new opportunities for growth.
• You are self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively unsupervised as well as being able to collaborate and contribute positively to the UK Commercial Team when required.
• You enjoy connecting with customers to present our products, technology and philosophy in an inspiring way and are confident presenting to a group
If you are interested in this role as part of our young, dynamic and fast growing company, then we look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV. Please send your complete application to