If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/btfor an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your job – challenging
and future oriented
- You are a globally thinking and acting entrepreneur.
- You are responsible for the definition and implementation of product management strategies including innovation strategies.
- You bear responsibility for the portfolio management across product lifecycles, positioning, pricing, competitive analysis and benchmarking.
- As the Head of Product Management you are also responsible for the platform Firmware (Climatix).
- Additional responsibilities include the initiation and monitoring of product launch plans.
- Monitoring business figures such as volume, margin and market price, ensuring growth initiatives, following up on deviations, defining productivity improvement actions, monitoring quality and delivering performance are tasks that you handle confidently.
Your qualifications –
solid and appropriate
- You are experienced in product management with a proven track record (in the field of HVAC as a plus).
- You offer strong interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills.
- Deep product and industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience in Firmware or PLC products gives you a solid background.
- You are willing to travel and pressure is a positive word for you.
- Fluent business English completes your personal profile; other foreign languages e.g. German are of course welcome.
Contact us – easily and directly
We look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 235860 at: Lukas Villiger, +41 79 873 8736.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.