We are the ultra-high growth fintech startup based in Zurich whose innovative real estate investment platform will forever change the way people invest globally in real estate.
We're a true game-changer, providing quality, pre-vetted real estate, using latest state of the art technology and passion to deliver an awesome experience for our users.
We generated in less than a year already seven digit revenue from a business volume of over CHF 50 million. We went from a team of 4 to over 22 co-workers within the same period and expect an even more aggresive expansion in the forthcoming months. Our board consists of leading tech entrepreneurs, real estate and investment specialts, and top tier investors.
We are looking for a fintech and startup-passionate and proven innovative Chief Marketing Officer that can depict the behaviour of the baby boomers' generation and their adoption of web technologies, as well as their reputation mechanisms when it comes to financial services to bolster our presence in the real estate market. As an essential member of the leadership team, you will own crowdhouse’s marketing strategy to fuel the net growth of the investor and property provider bases, connect audiences with the magic of the crowdhouse platform, and ensure that the crowdhouse brand is understood, trusted and loved. You are expected to be as highly ambitious as the rest of the team and not to be afraid of intensive and extensive working days - we take "change and disrupt the world" as a mission statement rather than simply a buzzphrase.
Your responsabilities consist mainly, but not exclusively, of owning the overall product vision, development, and innovation. Along with the previous point you will evangelise internally and externally our company culture.
What You’ll be responsible for:
- Define and execute the marketing & PR strategy for crowdhouse
- Design, implement and track acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the crowdhouse proposition in our markets
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms
- Be the CEO's trusted advisor on all facets of crowdhouses’s marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, and Legal teams
- Build and grow a world-class brand and user experience
- Plan, develop and test marketing campaigns to deliver on key performance metrics
- Explain highly complex topics easily to our broad audience
- Analyze how past and current campaign performance impacts our users behaviour, recommending strategies to increase loyalty and engagement
- Make crowdhouse the coolest brand in town
- Be the voice of crowdhouse by leading and designing campaigns and promotions that stimulate existing customers and attract new ones
- Build out a proactive content calendar that will drive increased user engagement
- Author blog, email, mobile messages, and social media content
- Maintain quality control and brand consistency over content getting pushed out by other team members
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of experience in a leading role in Marketing/Brand Management in finance/technology
- A skilled writer in both German and English
- A proven track-record of success and a winners mentality
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to pitch a sale like no other
- Proven analytical skills in designing and measuring marketing campaigns that enable success
- Track-record of being an email campaign rockstar. Knowledge of SalesForce/Pardot/Mailchimp is a plus.
- Proficiency in HTML
- Experience managing social media platforms–a social Influencer is a plus
- Skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Hustle is essential! Having the ability to move quickly and execute to allow for continual iteration is core competency of our team
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing marketing strategies and tools
Are you interested to become a leading part of our success story? Then apply now!
We expect together with your CV an overview of your references and an extensive marketing concept for crowdhouse. For this concept we expect from you an analysis of the status quo and a marketing strategy for the next 6-12 months:
- How to improve our UX?
- How can we make increase our market presence without having to spend millions?
- How to reach our target group most efficiently? Who is our target group? How can we reach new and bigger audiences?
- How to increase trust in our brand?
- How ti improve the user journey?
- How would you set our PR strategy?
- We believe in investing our money in the improvement of our product instead of expensive advertisements. How do we still manage to grow?
- How to cross the chasm from our current early adopter client base to the mass market?
You can send everything to:
PS:Any standard application will get trashed immediatly without response.