Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Cutting-edge technology! Dacuda is a computer vision company that redefines the capabilities of
cameras with real-time 2D and 3D algorithms. As the leading pioneer in software 3D camera technology,
Dacuda's mission is to bring 3D capturing to every consumer by making 3D content creation as easy as
taking a video. Dacuda's software 3D camera helps scale existing 3D use cases to consumers with app-
based scanning and enables novel experiences for Augmented and Virtual Reality headsets. Dacuda is
headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, with locations in Palo Alto, California and Shanghai, China. For
further information, please visit www.dacuda.com.
Your tasks! As a Software Engineer you will actively shape the next product generations (SLAM Scan®
technology) and thus drive the future of our company. You will be a part of the software engineering
team and develop software for 3D reconstruction. You will be in charge for preparing the software
releases. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the test setup and infrastructure.
Your skills! Dacuda is looking for a Software Engineer for a full-time position, with extensive
experience and a passion for programming. Apart from your curiosity, your communication skills and
• Excellent skills in C++ and Phyton with several years of coding experience.
• Skills in Java, Swift and Objective C is a plus
• Experience with release management
• Experience in unit testing (e.g. gTests, mocking) and quality assurance
• Familiar with software architecture
• Skills in Git
• Experience with build systems such as Jenkins for continuous integration
• Familiar with computer visions and real-time applications
• An interdisciplinary, highly motivated and young team
• Responsibility and involvement in the creation of revolutionary products
• A visionary, success-oriented and creative start-up environment
• An appealing workplace in the center of Zurich
Now! The job is available immediately. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to call us (+41 44 295 10 41)
or to send your complete application (cover letter, CV with a recent photo, certificates and references,
relevant publications) to email@example.com.