Our client, a luxury brand, is looking for a young graphic designer, he/she will work within the marketing department and will report into the head of marketing.
The work demands a strong “can do” and support attitude. Important is up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- In this role as graphic designer within the marketing team, you work on a variety of products and activities. Mainly print media, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for the team members
Prepare prints for advertising and various stickers
Create layouts for architects, for store openings
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with printers, magazines, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
- photo retouching
What you bring:
Proven graphic designing experience
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
Fluent in Italian and English.
If you would like to be considered for this career opportunity, kindly send a short motivation letter going with your cv to Mirko Tagliabué, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cv needs to be submitted in English. Please kindly understand that we will only answer to applications that fulfill the job requirements.
Place of work: Lugano