Senior Women's Luxury Shoes Designer (Lugano)
Home›jobs›Senior Women’s Luxury Shoes Designer (Lugano)
Senior Women’s Luxury Shoes Designer (Lugano)
Posted onOctober 5, 2016byadmin
Our client is an global luxury fashion brand, specialized in high quality apparel and leather goods.
They entrusted us with the search for a Designer for ladies shoes with an international customer understanding.
Your Tasks and Skills
- Following the brief of the merchandizing team, you will translate fashion trends into commercially successful woman’s shoes collections.
- You will handle 2-4 collections/year.
- You will run the collection development with conceptualizing and sketching, prepare design sheets, select fabric and trims, brief purchasing, reviewing proto samples, supervise fittings and look after the production with external suppliers (Italian).
- You will report directly to the CEO and to the Global Women’s Wear Designer
What you bring:
- You have a superb feeling for international fashion trends and understand international market needs.
- You are experienced in scouting for producers and overseeing them while they produce the collection.
- You have very strong technical skills regarding shoe construction and shoe making, quality control (WOMEN shoes)
- You have a degree in fashion design (or similar).
- You bring ca. 10 years experience in women’s shoes design in a similar role, preferably for high quality luxury leather shoes (WOMEN experience a MUST).
- You possess strong organizational skills, are used to working in an independent and solution oriented way within an international team.
- You bring flexibility, enthusiasm and team spirit.
- You are fluent in English and in Italian.
- You have proficient ability in hand sketching as well as with illustrator, photoshop and graphic presentation layouts.
- You have a profound knowledge of leather shoes constructions and great technical skills.
- You appreciate a dynamic, hands-on environment, in which you can create, move fast and bring in your brilliant ideas of innovation.
We are looking for an innovative, experienced top designer, who can manage this important part of ladies luxury shoes in an efficient and INDEPENDENT way.
Kindly send a motivation letter going with your cv and also attach a look book with your women leather shoes.
The cv and motivation letter and need to be submitted in English to Uta Bonacker Regazzoni: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly also submit a lookbook with your iconic pieces. Please understand that we will only answer to applications that fulfill the job requirements.
‹ Graphic Designer (Marketing Team) – Lugano
Executive Assistant – English, German (Italian), Lugano›
Posted in jobs