Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Leasing Director, Germany
Senior Leasing Director, Germany
Our client is specialized exclusively in the creation and operation of luxury outlet shopping destinations. Through the channel of their Villages, they serve the world’s leading brands in key tourist markets, which in Europe include London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, Brussels, Antwerp, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt.
We are looking for an experienced senior Leasing Director to drive the German Market.
This role reports to the Global Leasing and Commercialization Director and to the Business Unit Director.
As part of the Village leadership team, the Senior Leasing Director will have overall responsibility for managing the German Remerchandising teams and implementing the Remerchandising strategy (4 direct reports).
1. Drive and lead the 2 Major Villages in Germany; Remerchandising Strategy
- Provide vision, direction and leadership to the leasing team in order to achieve budgeted sales targets
- Maximise business opportunities by negotiating with brands, leading the leasing team, consultants and lawyers and managing the remerchandising program so as to continually improve the performance and positioning of the Village.
- Ability to establish, nurture and leverage a strong network of contacts amongst the local senior management of relevant luxury company and fashion house, managing those relationship in conjunction with the central leasing team.
2. Provide exemplary and united management and leadership alongside other Team Leaders
- Provide vision, direction and leadership to the Village Remerchandising team on a daily basis.
- Work closely with other Team Leaders (Marketing, Finance, Retail, Legal) to create a strong, stable management team capable of successfully running the day-to-day operation of the Village.
- Directly and indirectly prospect, sell and negotiate financial, commercial and legal terms with strategically identified brands.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all Brand Captains:
- Co-ordinate efforts between Village teams to achieve a smooth and successful implementation of the Remerchandising Strategy.
- As a contract is being signed provide continuity with the brand to build a strong long-term relationship.
- Working with the Retail Director, drive the ongoing remerchandising process of upgrading the mix of brands at the German Villages
- Contribute brand relationships and knowledge to assist leasing/commercialisation of other Villages sponsored by the company.
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- +15 years Luxury Retail/Wholesale experience within a brand or department store preferably including a financial planning background and retail real estate experiences
- A good knowledge of the leading players and decision-makers for brands and a high quality network of contacts in the fashion industry, particularly in the German and international markets
- A real talent for negotiation, demonstrating creativity by convincing senior executives at leading brands who come from a variety of countries, cultures and disciplines
- Demonstrated capacity to work with an agile and open mind in a complex and multinational work environment alongside talented and strong-minded colleagues
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of negotiations and the aftermath
- A good critical thinker who has the drive, energy and ideas to bring to the role
- A genuine interest and in depth understanding of luxury fashion and up-market brands
- Fluent in English and German. Any other European languages a benefit.
If you would like to be considered for this very special career opportunity, kindly send a motivation letter going with your cv explaining why you would be the right candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org (Uta Bonacker Regazzoni).
The cv needs to be submitted in English. Please kindly understand that we will only answer to applications that fulfill the job requirements.
Job Location: Wertheim, Ingolstadt