Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
A Leading Danish fashion label, known for its mix of modern classics, bohemian design with embellished details, exquisite craftsmanship, has moved the Creative Studio to Lugano with a team of Italian designers, is searching for a Garment Fit Technician.
The result is a mix of modern classic, embellished details, exquisite craftsmanship and inventive elements. We are looking for a talented Garment Fit Technician with an international and young mindset. This role reports to the Head of Design for the main women’s apparel line.
Requirements for this role are:
- Patternmaking background and a solid garment construction experience
- Ability to solve and prevent fit and QC/QA issues
- Organised and efficient with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Experience of working within a team
Main Responsibilities and task are:
- Create measurement specifications for each new style
- Ensure accurate understanding and translation of the designs to offshore factories
- Adjust garment specs after fitting and resolve potential style and fit issues
- Measure & process samples against specifications sent to suppliers
- Make comments on constructions/manufacturing issues
- Identify an prevent QC problems
- Ensure size standards, construction and fit of samples/production are consistent
- Passionate about your work, strong interested in fashion
- Enjoy the challenging of working as part of an international team, with a smile on your face, as a team player
- Attention and understanding of details
- Good English written and spoken is mandatory
- Pls send CV in English among with a picture
The brand is a fusion between near and far. Local and global. Addressing a sophisticated jet setter who has the free spirit of a modern gypsy.
If you would like to be considered for this very special career opportunity, kindly send a motivation letter going with your cv to Mirko Tagliabué, email@example.com.
The cv needs to be submitted in English. Please kindly understand that we will only answer to applications that fulfill the job requirements.
Job Location: Lugano