Business Development Manager
LocationLausanne, SwitzerlandRequisition11554BRJob TitleBusiness Development ManagerJob ResponsibilitiesOur culture empowers us to do things that other companies would find very difficult, if not impossible. It’s uniquely ViaSat and intentionally not like any other company. ViaSat produces innovative satellite and other wireless communication products that enable fast, secure, and efficient communications to any location. If you're looking to join a team in a proven company, then try us on for size.
As a Business Development Manager for ViaSat Antenna Systems SA, you will have the opportunity to lead strategic growth to serve international military, government and commercial aerospace customers in the field of satellite telecommunications. You will develop and execute short term and long term market growth strategies that assure the attainment of revenue and margin. You will work closely with our Product Management organization to develop the right products and services road map strategies for our strategic markets. Additionally, you will maintain and grow current accounts and identify other potential accounts to pursue strategically. You will elaborate a pursuit strategy in accordance with the available B&P budget and resources.Requirements
- 10+ years demonstrated success working in the aerospace, telecommunication or similar industries
- Proven success using out of the box growth strategies and complex growth campaigns/proposals
- Demonstrable history of being integral in bringing in new business opportunities
- Solid leadership presence and excellent communication skills. Proficiency engaging regularly with senior management and customers in both presentation settings and informal settings.
- Resilience and confidence in ability to drive large campaigns with an expectation and passion toward winning
- Bachelor of Science in a Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Swiss Citizenship, EU (27) Citizenship, or Valid Swiss Work Permit
- Ability to travel up to 30% domestic and international
- Experience with customer interfacing, product evolution and marketing of a product line
Our Lausanne, Switzerland corporate office is just 10 minutes from Lausanne city centre and 5 minutes from the lake. Are you ready to take the next step in your career where you will thrive and enjoy coming to work? Then submit your CV. It only takes a few minutes and could start you on your new path to a fulfilling profession at ViaSat. We look forward to hearing from you. **ViaSat is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.