Snr Manager, International Artwork & Label Development
External Posting TitleSnr Manager, International Artwork & Label DevelopmentJob DescriptionJob Summary
Accountable and responsible for managing the International packaging artwork service, providing leadership to the Artwork Team in Zug and partnering with Regulatory, Commercial and Operations to ensure that their business requirements are understood and that artwork services are delivered to agreed standards to meet those needs.
• Ensure required artworks for new product launches, labeling and safety updates, technical changes and other business drivers for EU and International markets are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
• Manage the International Artwork service team. Ensure the International Artwork service team has the correct resources, skills and capabilities to deliver the required service
• Deliver against the Service Level Agreement for key customers in the International Markets. Including artwork recall, schedule adherence and financial metrics. Implement the agreed annual continuous improvement target for each metric for the International Markets
• Work with external artwork service providers, including proof reading process where applicable, against agreed targets of customer service and reliability, including ongoing continuous improvement
• Key stakeholder in the global roll out of the Artwork Management System (ARTi) ensuring International markets needs are met
• Integration of the International Artwork Services team in to the Regional Commercial Supply Chain team ensuring business alignment and business continuity.LocationZug, SwitzerlandJob CategoryOperations, Technology & Innovation (PO&T)Requisition Number27432BRQualifications
• 6 - 10 years’ experience in service process required
• Experience of packaging design and specification and major product transfer/launch
• Expertise across a wide range of business processes relevant to Artwork and Labeling
• Understanding of packaged software offerings for Artwork and Labeling.
• Knowledge of regulatory environment and requirements for both artwork and business process/IT compliance
• Specific experience working at a cross-functional level with logistics and supply chain processes and packaging technology and management issues
• Demonstrated experience in managing a team of experts or Packaging practitioners to provide an efficient service and deliver value
• Bachelor degree in related disciplineEducation*LI-EU3About BiogenBiogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment:Developer, Biotech, Supply Chain Manager, Logistics, Biology, Technology, Science, Operations