Senior Manager, GTO IT, International Commercial Data Functional Lead
External Posting TitleSenior Manager, GTO IT, International Commercial Data Functional LeadJob DescriptionJob Description
• We are looking for a EU & APAC IT leader that specializes in BI for Life Sciences. This role will own the development, management and execution of a portfolio of projects to support the goals of commercially-oriented Regional and Local stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Establishing yourself as a trusted business partner with who can represent international commercial, marketing, medical and market access organizations and contribute to their overall success for all aspects of BI technology and process
• Influencing Global plans in a way that allows the regional organizations to succeed while incorporating the operational realities of supporting functions, including IT
• Contributing to an IT function that translates the portfolio into actionable projects, budgets, staff and delivery plans, and ultimately, supported capabilities
• Managing budget, resourcing and deliverables for projects
• Create mutual accountability with business partners to determine success metrics for all projects, and drive post-launch measurement and cross-functional reporting of these metrics to ensure successful projects and proper lessons learned
• Sharing accountability for successful deployment of IT projects, including playing an active role in ensuring the field understands how to harness their technology for better business outcomes
• Owning the communication plan across entire BI portfolio for regional and local affiliate stakeholders
*LI-EU3LocationZug, SwitzerlandJob CategoryITRequisition Number28506BRQualificationsRequired Experience
• 5+ years working in a Pharma environment in the BI space, preferably with an EU, APAC aspect
• Lengthy experience in establishing an end to end BI and Integration strategies
• Deep understanding of Master Data Management strategies and tactics (customer, product)
• Demonstrated knowledge of key data sources typical in a Pharma commercial setting (ERP, CRM, P&L, competitor & channel data, market research, multichannel, Patient Services, CI)
• Innovative thinker that is able to drive business partner conversation and outcomes to define predictive KPIs that drive business action
• Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional projects at a senior leadership level
• Experience in Veeva, Qliktech, Informatica, and Oracle environments an advantage
Fluent English essential
French, German an advantageEducationBA or BS in Computer Science, Business Management or scientific backgrounds; an MBA or related post graduate degree a plusAbout BiogenBiogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment:Database, Biotech, Oracle, Manager, Business Manager, Technology, Science, Management