Market Access - Intern
External Posting TitleMarket Access - InternJob DescriptionThe main aim of this job is to support the launch of Nusinersen in Europe and Canada. Specifically the role will focus on three areas of market access where business critical support is required. A key area of support relates to the management of feedback from external stakeholders. As Biogen is new to the Spinal Muscular Atrophy disease area it needs to build relationships with the community and learn from them moving forward. A second area relates to the management of regional level projects supporting market access launch activities at the affiliate level. The final area focuses on supporting the team to collect payer evidence requirements that will be necessary for HTA / Payer evidence requirements.
1. Developing and maintaining a process whereby affiliate stakeholder feedback is captured and acted upon at the regional and global
2. Setting up and maintaining a project management system to track budget spent and overall progress of regional and affiliate level projects
3. Supporting the development of payer evidence requirements at the regional and affiliate levelLocationZug, SwitzerlandJob CategoryMarket AccessRequisition Number29476BRQualifications1. The candidate should possess a relevant MSc in Health Systems research or health economics with an emphasis on quantitative methods
2. Previous exposure to the pharmaceutical industry is important as is experience of working with data sets and also project management experience.
3.Fluent English is required and another language- German or French would be helpful.
4. Minimum of Masters diploma in Pricing, Health Economics or related facultiesEducationn/aAbout BiogenBiogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment:Intern, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Project Manager, Entry Level, Science, Research, Technology