Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
ü You are fascinated by the Internet and want to be part of the next revolution!
ü You like teams that are young, high-caliber, creative and fast-moving!
ü You are eager to learn and put your ideas into action!
ü You want to work with the best of the best!
1plusX is a Swiss high-tech startup founded by some of the most experienced entrepreneurs and
technologists the European Internet scene has to offer (ex Google, Bertelsmann, Swisscom, etc.).
Together our founding team has invented and launched products used by hundreds of millions of
users worldwide and already started numerous successful internet/ high-tech companies
1plusX builds and operates systems that use very general data from the web, mobile or TV
networks to calculate valuable and meaningful information for a broad spectrum of customers. We
employ highly talented engineers and use latest scientific results to generate competitive and
leading edge technology. Operating from Zurich, Switzerland we target the global market.
About the role
• Design website and app interfaces that are used by expert users in the media and data
industry around the world
• Collaborate with our engineers, designers, and product managers to realize beautiful and
easy to consume features that help bring the 1plusX experience to the next level
• Design the entire interaction value chain from developing user flows to wireframes and
• Create the most compelling 1plusX experience by translating data-driven findings into
interfaces that delight users and increase their understanding of their customers
• Innovate the area of predictive analytics through interface design that enables users to
navigate large data amounts and related findings quickly and intuitively
• 5+ years of experience in user experience and feature design of which 1-3 years of
experience are dedicated to mobile apps and websites
• Proven experience transforming complex feature demands into intuitive user flows
• Working knowledge of the best practices for user research and usability testing
• Understanding of iOS, Android and web interfaces as well as familiarity with the most
common design patterns in the mobile/touchscreen sphere; knowledge of Sketch and
Invision is a plus
• An entrepreneurial mindset where taking initiative, thinking creatively, and being hands-on
is part of your DNA; excellent team player who lives and breathes UI design
• Able to communicate well in English
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including a short statement of motivation and your CV