Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
ü You are fascinated by the Internet and want to be part of the next revolution!
ü You like teams that are young, high-caliber, creative and fast-moving!
ü You are eager to learn and put your ideas into action!
ü You want to work with the best of the best!
1plusX is a Swiss high-tech startup founded by some of the most experienced entrepreneurs and
technologists the European Internet scene has to offer (ex Google, Bertelsmann, Swisscom, etc.).
Together our founding team has invented and launched products used by hundreds of millions of
users worldwide and already started numerous successful internet/ high-tech companies
1plusX builds and operates systems that use very general data from the web, mobile or TV
networks to calculate valuable and meaningful information for a broad spectrum of customers. We
employ highly talented engineers and use latest scientific results to generate competitive and
leading edge technology. Operating from Zurich, Switzerland we target the global market.
About the role
• Co-lead the definition of our product(s) and their embedding in our larger vision
• Work closely with our data analyst(s), lead engineers and designers to sketch out product
functionality specifications and related UI flows
• Manage our product roadmap and keep track of all related development progress
• Ensure proper product documentation (e.g. white papers, technical docs)
• Coach our customer key account managers to communicate and position our product
correctly in the global market
• Regularly challenge our product roadmap and vision with industry and research insights
• Assist in building a larger team of product managers
• Proven experience in working as product “owner” (either in the role of product manager,
project manager or lead engineer)
• Very good technical understanding and ability to derive product “can-do`s” from
• Able to derive product insights (e.g. new functionality) from product usage observation, new
data assets, industry developments and customer requirements.
• Excellent communicator and proven track record to work in inter-disciplinary teams
(engineers, sales, product, marketing, etc.)
• Strong analytical mindset coupled with a healthy sense of creativity and desire to innovate
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, MS in Computer Science or MBA a plus
Please apply via email to email@example.com
including a short statement of motivation and your CV