Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
• You are fascinated by the Internet and want to be part of the next revolution!
• You like teams that are young, high-caliber, creative and fast-moving!
• You are eager to assist leading brands in innovating their digital sales & marketing!
• You want to work with the best of the best!
1plusX is a Swiss high-tech startup founded by some of the most experienced entrepreneurs and
technologists the European Internet scene has to offer (ex Google, Bertelsmann, Swisscom, etc.).
Together our founders team has invented and launched products used by hundreds of millions of
users worldwide and already started numerous successful internet / high-tech companies
1plusX builds and operates systems that use general data from the web, mobile or TV networks to
calculate valuable and meaningful information for a broad spectrum of customers with digital sales
& marketing channels. We employ highly talented engineers and use latest scientific results to
generate competitive and leading edge technology. Operating from Zurich, Switzerland we target
the global market.
About the role
• Define and implement our sales strategy for core European markets
• Create new sales leads in key market segments with a high strategic value
• Closing deals with potential customers by helping them understand how our products can
boost their business
• Manage relationship with key customers and help them to further improve their utilization of
• Contribute to growing the 1plusX sales and customer management team
• Proven sales record from 2+ years enterprise level sales experience (B2B) ideally in
Advertising, Media and/or Telecommunication
• Existing network in one of these industries considered a plus
• Understanding of software development either from Science / Engineering degree or
equivalent practical experience in technology or digital related consulting
• Profound analytical expertise to quickly understand customer specific use cases and how
our product can add value
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitating clear and open communication
at all levels of the organization
• Fluent in English; German a plus
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including a short statement of motivation and your CV