- Responsibility, ownership and influence on the further development of our best-in-class roboadvice solution.
- Exciting development projects, both B2B and B2C.
- Competitive salary package, solidly financed company and real-world Fintech exposure.
- Modern and lean open source stack based on node.js, express.js, PostgreSQL, Linux, Docker.
- Cloud-based hosting, continuous integration and deployments (Amazon AWS).
- Flexibility, exposure and opportunities to work across the entire stack, depending on preferences and skills.
- Office in Zürich (near station Zürich Binz SZU, 2 stops from HB).
You impress us if you fulfill some of the following qualities:
- Solid foundation as a software developer and passion for application architecture.
- You find smart and creative solutions and write clean and elegant code
- Experience as a front-end developer in a web environment with strong focus on user experience.
- Experience with data visualization and animation technologies (d3.js, svg, canvas).
- You are an expert in HTML5 and CSS3 and you know your way around the various quirks of implementations across browsers and devices.
- Sass/SCSS, BEM, SMACSS, CSS modules, anyone?
- Familiarity with back-end development, SQL, REST principles and our back-end stack would be considered an asset, likewise formal education as a software engineer.
You should know the following:
- We are looking for a team player who shares our passion of building a great plattform!
- We do not require a candidate to have a background in finance or wealth / asset management. General open mindedness and curiosity are key, though.
- Either English or German language skills are required.
- You need to hold or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland and be based around or ready to relocate to Zürich.
For further information please contact us via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org). In your application, please include your full CV as well as references and possibly public samples to previous work, e.g. on github.
- Arbeiten bei True Wealth
- Digital Marketing Manager