Our client, a Swiss Private Bank in Geneva, is looking for a permanent
- Represents the bank and increases sales visibility in French speaking part of Switzerland.
- Responsible for achieving net new money target.
- Segment, map and identify prospective clients, drive the development of the sales in coordination with Head of BD.
- Management of sales pipeline, initial targeting and client segmentation.
- Arrange prospective meetings.
- Be independent in prospecting and client servicing.
- Meeting follow-ups and sales activity.
- Meetings and presentation to prospects and clients.
- Help to improve presentations, marketing material.
- Coordinate the submission of proposals (products and fees) in consultation with the Head BD.
- Manage the initial steps of client set up and on-boarding the operational/procedural set up after winning a client.
- Ensure proper client documentation and registration in CRM.
- Education: University degree + CFA + « Prévoyance professionnelle » background
- Experience: 5y or more in a similar position, contacts and strong network within the Asset Managers, Bank and independent Relationship Managers.
- Languages: French, English
- Personality: Entrepreneurial, client service oriented.