Chemspeed Technologies AG is the worldwide leader in workflow automation for research & development. We invent, produce and sell our outstanding technology since almost 20 years to pharmaceutical, chemical, coating, personal care and many more industries as well as to the leading universities worldwide. Our company is based in Basel, Switzerland and has offices in the UK and the US.
To strengthen our global headquarter marketing team we are searching for the position
Web Designer (m/f)Your main tasks will be:
- Execution of challenging layouts / designs and templates for state of the art and complex responsive web sites and web applications.
- Collaboration with and support of designers for concept and design creation web sites and web applications as well as UX design.
- Application and optimization of quality standards in the frontend development.
- Profound handling with current frontend-frameworks, Bootstrap, jQuery, angularJS.
- Ability and knowledge in designing user friendly and eye catching web sites as well as experience with design creation and execution of mobile and responsive web sites.
- Large commitment and motivation to dive into new challenges.
- Whether completed professional education or studies in informatics and/or web technologies, important are profound knowledge in current frontend technologies and fun in creation and execution of designs.
- Certainty in style and creation, creativity, agility, self-driven and fast comprehension.
- Reference projects would be advantageous.
- Profound knowledge in written and oral English.
- An excellent opportunity for a young talent looking for a carrier challenge.
- The possibility to make a rewarding contribution to our company’s future growth.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- Working place Augst / BL
Please send your application to:
Sales Executive Asia