Chemspeed Technologies, with headquarters located near Basel – Switzerland, is the global leader in automated workflows and services for R & D laboratories. The company develops innovative automation solutions for the pharmaceutical, chemical, paints, personal care, nutrition and many more industries; as well as universities.
We are expanding our Workflow Chemistry & Support Department in Augst, and we are seeking to recruit an
to support our growing commercial operations worldwide.Your main tasks will be:
As an ideal candidate:
- Preparation and execution of a variety of different workflows on our workstations.
- Coordinating post-sales activities from a technical stand point.
- Presenting our innovative workflow solutions during demos & tests; and at conferences and exhibitions.
- On-site installation and training for customers.
- Contribution to scientific collaborations and presentations.
In return we offer:
- You hold a Master or a degree in chemistry, or other related subject.
- You have gathered practical experience in automation (parallel synthesis platforms or liquid handlers) and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- You have an aptitude for technical competence and excellent communication skills.
- You have a proficient understanding of PCs and all commonly available software packages.
- You are willing to contribute to a highly motivated team and to the success of the enterprise.
- You enjoy contact with customers and travelling which will be up to 50%.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably you speak German.
- An excellent opportunity and the challenge to make a rewarding contribution to our company’s future growth.
- A unique chance to increase your knowledge of innovative instrumentation and techniques in the field of automation.
- Attractive employment conditions reflecting the industries standard for high profile positions.
Please send your application to:
Laboratory Technician / Labor Techniker / Laborant (m/f)
Web Designer (m/f)