Chemspeed Technologies AG is the worldwide leader in workflow automation for lab research & development. During almost two decades of unparalleled innovation we created revolutionary enabling technology made by scientists for scientists.
To take our business to the next level, we need high energy sales person who push themselves to the max day-to-day to conquer new frontiers. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and foster the momentum with our leading technology in order to force our business to succeed?
Sales Executive Life Science, Consumer Goods and Materials Science Asia
- Proactively evaluate new business opportunities, generate and develop leads and focus on deal closing in order to achieve your ambitious sales goals
- Ensure high-speed market penetration for our innovative new products and solutions
- Implement a targeted and aggressive sales strategy matching the needs of your market to ensure sustainable growth for all our products and services
- Present Chemspeed solutions at conferences and seminars
- Analyze lab R&D workflows and provide appropriate solutions in close co-operation with our outstanding chemists
- Continuously optimize the efficiency of your sales process by maximizing the impact of our in-house support and our targeted CRM tool
- Make things happen !
- Extensive sales experience of complex scientific/technical investment goods, preferably automated lab equipment or related field
- Proven sales track record – regularly exceeding annual quotas
- Highly self-driven, goal-oriented and market-focused personality
- In-depth familiarity with the Consumer Goods, Materials Science, and Life Science markets and the various Asian cultures
- Degree in science or engineering
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Enjoy direct contact to customers and frequent traveling
- A unique opportunity where you will love every minute of your challenge
- The chance to be part of an exceptional growth story
- A compensation package reflecting your personal effort and success
Please send your application to: