Chemspeed Technologies AG is the worldwide leader in workflow automation for research & development. We invent, produce and sell our outstanding technology since almost 20 years to pharmaceutical, chemical, coating, personal care and many more industries as well as to the leading universities worldwide. Our company is based in Basel, Switzerland and has offices in the UK and the US.
To strengthen our sales force in Asia we are searching for the position
Sales Executive Asia
Your main tasks will be:
Sales Lead Generation, Development, Closing:
- Alone or in a team with dedicated automation chemist, you will be responsible for presenting Chemspeed solutions at conferences, exhibitions, and tradeshows by a booth set-up as well as in scientific & commercial presentations.
- You will pro-actively seek and evaluate new opportunities for business and extended cooperation.
- Alone or in a team with dedicated automation chemist, you will develop new leads by presenting Chemspeed solutions during corporate seminars, in house product demonstrations to our contacts, leads, and customers.
- You will be responsible to tightly control the entire sales process and to implement individual strategies to win our customers business.
- You will follow up with and take care about our existing customers and key accounts on a regular basis. Here, you will monitor customer satisfaction and prepare the ground for follow-up business. Analyze our customer’s needs, wishes and decisions and feed them the back into the Chemspeed organization.
- An independent detailed, structured documentation and reporting of all activities in our Customer Relation Database will be important to track and professionally schedule all your activities.
- You will be responsible for efficiently closing deals.
- You are expected to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Together with your supervisors you will define and implement a targeted strategy dedicated to your territory to ensure sustainable growth for all Chemspeed products and services.
- Finally, you will support and ensure timely market penetration for all new products, technology and product upgrades.
As an ideal candidate:
- You have an extensive background in the sale of investment goods, preferably automated lab equipment.
- You are a strong networker and you are familiar with distributors and Asian cultures.
- You have a degree preferably in science or engineering and feel comfortable in analyzing R&D workflows.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You are highly self-driven and motivated to contribute to the success of a young and dynamic company.
- You are totally goal oriented and therefore your focus lies on the result of your activities.
- You have a proficient understanding of PC’s and commonly available software packages.
- You enjoy direct contact to customers and frequent traveling
- A unique opportunity in a sophisticated global sales team. To develop new markets, to be part of an exceptional growth story.
- Attractive employment conditions reflecting the industries standards for an executive level position in a high-tech company.
Please send your application to: