Great career opportunity within a fast growing company!
Chemspeed Technologies AG is the worldwide leader in workflow automation for research & development. We invent, produce and sell our outstanding technology since almost 20 years to pharmaceutical, chemical, coating, personal care and many more industries as well as to the leading Universities worldwide. Our company is based in Basel, Switzerland and has offices in the UK and the US.
To strengthen our position in our fast growing markets we are seeking to recruit an experienced and success-oriented member of the executive management in the position as
Senior VP Commercial Operations
You will give a face to Chemspeed Technologies, you will be the leader that manages our international client base and you will have to orchestrate a global sales team on our path to growth. You will work closely with the senior management team in Basel, Switzerland and report directly to our CEO. We expect from you, that you are energetic when it comes to deal management but even more that you are the advocate of our key clients in Chemspeed.
Your main tasks will be:
- Grow the existing client base worldwide (life science, material sciences, consumer goods and performance materials)
- Lead the global sales team, hold a P&L responsibility, do funnel management and you will manage our distributors and partners
- Develop a professional account management approach for our key clients and manage it
- Drive the sales strategy, develop sales enabling client material, orchestrate client teams from sales and non-sales departments
- Our latest inventions boost us to new levels within our existing clients and will open us new markets, new industries – we will need your energy, inspiration and drive to develop ‘white space’ clients in areas we have not been before
- You will lead our marketing manager to develop marketing strategies and implement them through our sales force
- You will report directly to the CEO and you will be a member of the senior management team of Chemspeed Technologies
As an ideal candidate:
- You have a proven, personal track record in sales (overachievements over a longer period of time)
- You have experience in leading an international sales team and you are used to manage a team remotely
- You have experience in funnel management, and in account management for large clients on an international basis
- You worked in a high-tech industry or in R&D and hold an university degree
- You bring extensive experience in all aspects of developing and executing sales strategies to meet organizational objectives
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective in a multicultural environment
- You are proficient in English and desirably German, other languages are an advantage
- You will be willing to travel
- A unique opportunity to lead a sophisticated global sales team. To develop new markets, to be part of an exceptional growth story.
- Attractive employment conditions reflecting the industries standards for an executive board level position in a high-tech company
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org