24 May 2016
Our Fund Accounting roles are an integral part of our Portfolio Servicing Team.
The overall purpose of this role is to manage accounting, reporting, audit and tax functions of various alternative investment funds with a focus on DACH investors (primary involvement with private equity fund of funds products, feeder funds and structured private equity products).
This role involves accounting, tax and compliance; in addition to investor reporting.
Please submit applications to Dianne Remanous.
**Please note that you will only be contacted should your application be shortlisted for interview.
We do appreciate your interest in our company and thank you for the time you have taken to submit your application.***
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking someone with the following knowledge, experience and education:
- Higher education degree in accounting, finance or related field, and related accounting/auditing/bookkeeping work experience
- Two to four years’ experience in a similar role at an audit/accounting firm or similar professional service provider or the accounting function of a corporate, financial institution, asset manager, insurance company or pension fund
- Solid and thorough accounting knowledge [the role requires primarily a solid understanding of IFRS (UK GAAP) but basic knowledge of US GAAP would be advantageous]
- Professional accounting qualification preferred but not essential
- Basic understanding of partnership taxation rules and withholding taxes (knowledge of German tax law desirable but not required)
- Private equity knowledge preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of the legal and regulatory compliance framework for the asset management industry (e.g. AML, KYC, AIFMD, FATCA) desirable but not essential
- English (fluent – oral and written)
- German (fluent – oral and written)
- French (good written and spoken would be a bonus)