Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Managerintern with web editing skills.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop and lead our social media program to build greater awareness of Friends of humanity.
- Increase followers by posting the appropriate content and engaging with the appropriate followers.
- Continually evaluate B2B social media trends to make sure we’re using appropriate strategies, channels and tools.
- Manage and track results of our social media programs.
- Build communities with appropriate external groups
- Help maintain our website and SEO, including tracking our analytics
- Manage our online listings.
- Create monthly Newsletter with the MailChimp program.
- Help develop content as needed.