II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We develop and manufacture high-performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are one of the leading laser diode manufacturing companies worldwide. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innovative thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our engineering department in Zurich, we are looking for a:Product Engineer VCSEL w/m (100%)Main Tasks:
- You supervise the manufacturing flow of a high volume, optoelectronic product.
- You query and analyze test data and apply statistical process control.
- You monitor product performance, cost and yield and drive improvements.
- You coordinate activities between internal and external manufacturing sites as well as the product development group.
- You maintain product documentation and specifications.
- You follow up qualification and modification of product, process or equipment.
- You have direct contact to customers for support, specifications, RMA handling and audits.
- You hold a degree in Electrical Engineering (Optoelectronics) or similar.
- You have collected a minimum of 3 years of experience as product engineer, yield engineer, testing engineer or quality engineer in a volume manufacturing environment.
- You have experience in working with foundries and subcontractors, ideally collected in the semiconductor or optoelectronics industry.
- You are skilled in database and Labview programming as well as in statistical process control.
- You gained knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing and laser diodes or are willing to do so.
You can expect an exciting and responsible task with attractive social- and employee-benefits in an international and high-tech environment in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic about this job advertisement? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic organization? Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Mrs. Sonja La Hey (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com