II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich Switzerland. Here we develop and manufacture high performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are worldwide one of the leading laser diode manufacturing companies. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innovative thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our semiconductor line in Zurich, we are looking for a:Quality Engineering Manager w/m (100%)Main Tasks:
- You are responsible for customer returns (RMAs).
- You coordinate effective root cause analysis, definition of containment/corrective/preventive actions for the non-conformance with internal and external partners in the supply chain.
- You provide timely responses to complaints through 8D reports to a highly demanding customer.
- You are responsible for product change process (PCN), member (or chair) of change review board.
- You interpret customer specifications and quality requirements, and ensure implementation in manufacturing process.
- You conduct internal and external audits of quality systems and manufacturing processes.
- You monitor and report quality metrics.
- You build and lead a team of quality engineers.
- You have an engineering or science background, MSc/BSc or equivalent.
- Ideally, you have experience (5+ years) in electronics or semiconductor industry.
- You are experienced in Quality Management Systems and Tools.
- You have a hands-on problem solving attitude, combined with good analytical skills.
- You have effective communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
You can expect an exciting and responsible task with attractive social- and employee-benefits in an international and high-tech environment in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic and interested in our company and our products? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic organisation? Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Sonja La Hey (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com.