Director (f/m) Franchise Planning
Director (f/m) Franchise Planning - 9650BR - EN
- Anforderung Nr.:9650BR
- Stellenbezeichnung:Director (f/m) Franchise Planning - 9650BR - EN
- Unternehmensfunktion:Supply Chain/Logistics/Distribution
- Abteilung:SGS Sourcing and Supply Planning
- Standort:CH-Canton of Solothurn-Selzach
- Reiseanteil in der Stelle:Up to 40%
- Typ von Mitarbeiter:Full-Time
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- This position is responsible for executing the daily aspects of all supply planning operations for one or more franchises served by Global Supply Planning to meet our customers’ demand and ensuring executional success.
- The position is responsible for deciding what to build, where to build and when to build in accordance with the customer demand and the governing Regional Headquarters processes assuring the plants operate in accordance to one number.
- The position is responsible for assuring mid- long term capacity is in line with customer demand whilst optimizing utilization of capacity.
- The position is responsible for assuring an integral view on supply for the franchise(s) served.
- The role owner leads a team of planning professionals in the franchise serving plants and assumes (functional) leadership on master data to ensure seamless product phase-in/phase-out.
- Master’s degree in a business or engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 7+ years of Sales & Operations Planning and Supply Chain experience preferably in medical devices or other highly regulated environment.
- Ability to see the big picture, distill strategic objectives into a concrete plan for execution, influence others to build consensus behind shared goals, challenge the status quo, initiate tough conversations, and promote a culture of innovation.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, marketing, portfolio management, supply, S&OP
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaborative teamwork, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Build trusting relationships with Executive VP level at Stryker.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to and influencing executives.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret complex information and interconnected issues to clearly articulate the findings, obstacles and solution.
- Highly proficient in stakeholder management and communications.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to challenge processes and use knowledge or trends to identify new solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and navigate complex interpersonal and political issues.