Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Deputy Team Leader Vente
Titre du posteDeputy Team Leader VenteÉtablissementLausanne (Aubonne)PaysSwitzerlandSecteur de travailVentesTemps plein - Temps partielTemps pleinType de postePermanentImageA propos du poste
ABOUT THE POSITION
Motivated? Talented? A future leader?
We are looking for future leadership talent who want to join our store from the 1st of December.
Are you always looking to improve, challenge the status quo, and come up with new solutions? If the answer is yes, this position is a great opportunity for you to show us and yourself what you can do: Your personality is the key. We like to give our Deputy responsibility early on, which helps us to develop together.
As a Deputy Team Leader, you will be prepared for the position as Team Leader Sales. In the function as Team Leader, you will lead a team of 5-15 people and be responsible for a specific Business Area in Sales (e.g. Kitchen, Bedroom, Living Room, Children, Textiles, etc.).
DURING THE FIRST MONTHS AS DEPUTY TEAM LEADER YOU WILL
• lead a small group of people
• be fully responsible for your own area already from the beginning
• be supported and coached by experienced managers
• work closely with colleagues from Logistics and Communication & Interior Design
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BRING WITH YOU?
• like to lead business through people
• enjoy success and challenges
• have a lot of energy and want to move something
• like the retail business and enjoy satisfied customers
• want to work on the shop floor and not be stuck in an office
• are able to learn quickly
• are open, believe in people and are able to trust people
• like to work in a team
• have the courage to make mistakes and learn out of them
• have a passion for home furnishing
• seek constantly for business opportunities
• seek for your own development and the development of others
• have experience in Sales or Customer relation
• communicate fluently in English and French
• have a leadership experience
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you, apply right now, right at thewww.fr.ikea.ch/jobsaddress!
Référence262819BRDate de clôture30/10/2016