Legal and Governance Manager Switzerland
StellenbezeichnungLegal and Governance Manager SwitzerlandStandortZürich (Spreitenbach)LandSchweizArbeitsbereichControlling – Business NavigationVollzeit - TeilzeitVollzeitJob MöglichkeitenUnbefristetImageÜber die StelleABOUT THE POSITION
Legalfunctiongives directionandsupports the IKEAbusinessin areasof legal and governance.ProvidingIKEAGroup companieswith expertiseon relevantareassuchas;corporate,agreements,litigations,compliance and governance.
The purpose of the job is to have responsibilityto review,support and secure the legaland governance aspectsof the businessesandoperationsin IKEA[Country]under the guidanceof IKEAGroup Legal& Governance.
- Supportthe IKEAorganization in securing the GroupLegalStrategyand theretogoals basedon the IKEAGroup directionsand strategies.
- Ensureand maintaina good cooperationwith andbetween core areas,group functionsandother function/areaswithin the IKEAGroup.
- Monitor and secure the legalaspectsof the IKEASwitzerland, and give dayto dayassistanceon legal and governance mattersto IKEAbusinessesand operationsin Switzerland.
- Actively supportthe managementof IKEASwitzerlandin order to secure the rightsand assesstheobligationsin order to reduceexposureto legal risks.
- Be the supportin legal matterstothe managementofeachdefined core areaof the IKEAGrouporganizationin Switzerlandandto implementcorporate governancefor the companiesin Switzerlandbelongingto the IKEAGroup.
- Acting asa link between externallawyersand businessunitsand secure the performanceof externallawyersin respectof quality,cost, etc.
- Supporting IKEAGroupLegal and Governanceon projects andother substantive matters.
- Provide advice torelevantstakeholdersin order to reduce exposureto risksandoptimize opportunities.
- Secure legal compliance by actively creating awareness and support management to organize for compliance.
- Supportandsecurethegovernanceof thebusinessunit(s)by amongothers supportaccuratesteeringdocuments,decisionmaking structure anddelegation of authorization and responsibilities.
- Developcompetenceandprovide educationto relevantstakeholdersin theareaof lawsandregulations.Keep updatedin relevantinternationalandlocallegalandgovernancedevelopments,includingchangesin international,domesticand case lawsand regulations.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Sound understanding of business processes.
- Legal and governance competence within Switzerland as well as relevant areas of
Fluent in both German and English (written and spoken). Fluent in another Swiss national language (French/Italian) is positively evaluated.
- Be able to have, or acquire solid understanding of legal systems (including litigation procedures) in Switzerland.
- Negotiation skills.
GROWING TOGETHERIKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.