Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Rue Galilée 7
CH – 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
Tél. +41(0)24 445 58 49
With the growth of decentralized electricity production (photovoltaic, wind power, etc.), power grids are evolving and require
the implementation of new monitoring and efficient control systems. These new techniques to design the next evolution of
electrical grid need experts in the fields of energy, electrical systems, communication and software development.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Y-Parc (Yverdon-les-Bains in Switzerland), DEPsys is a specialized start-up in Smart
Grid applications and custom electronic designs.
To reinforce our team in research and development, we are looking for a full time job internship.
Being part of the development team of the new platform GridEye.
Mission / Responsibilities
• Development new UI components for our web interface.
• Optimizing page load times and user perception
• Present design ideas to the web interface
• Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to write high performance and reusable code for UI components
• Experience with Git and continuous integration is a plus
• Experience with graphic design tools is a plus
Strong visual design skills
An enthusiastic person, motivated about designing and building innovative product
Passionate about the development of new technologies
Structured and methodical
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Autonomous and rigorous
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Y-parc, Swiss Technopole
Rue Galilée 7, Y-START
CH - 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains