R e c r u i t i n g
Coface is looking for a Financial Accountant
for our Lausanne office
Coface is worldwide leader in the credit insurance market for more than 70 years of history. We
provide services to our customers to protect them against financial risks in their business. Coface
has direct presence in 67 countries with 4,400 employees around the globe delivering risk-
management expertise to our customers. In Switzerland, Coface is represented by two entities:
one in Lausanne (VD) and one in Rümlang (ZH).
For our Lausanne office, we are looking for a Financial Accountant to complete the Finance team.
Tasks: Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Optimization of financial processes such as reconciliation of account, sub-ledger, balance accounts, bank accounts, etc.
- Perform data input in company accounting system to ensure data integrity
- Assisting with budget templates and tax declarations
- Supporting the preparation of high quality, comprehensive monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports according to Swiss GAAP and IFRS
- Ensuring the correct allocation of customer payments and monitoring of outstanding customer invoices
- Participate to the technical accounting
- Tracking of expenses
- Assisting with document preparation for auditors
- Contribute to regulatory and compliance projects
- Support various finance and accounting related projects
What profile we are looking for:
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Swiss accounting expert diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Swiss market must-have
- Swiss GAAP or IFRS experience
- Knowledge of FINMA advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting, ideally in the insurance industry
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, etc..) and VBA
- French and English fluency is must-have (written and spoken), German beneficial
We are seeking a proactive, well-organized, stress resistant team-player being able to deal with
tight deadlines and able to work independently.
We offer a small team in casual atmosphere providing support to each other and sharing
knowledge and experience. Our business and the role itself is very niche providing you great
opportunity to gain insights in world leading services.
If you see yourself in this role and like to gain m ore insights, please send your application in
English with subject “Financial Accountant” to Mrs. Corinna Kutzner: