Senior Biometrician (w/m) 100 %
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching aSenior Biometrician (w/m) 100 % The role:
- Support the statistical team in protocol writing as required, optimizing clinical trial designs in line with trial objectives
- Responsible and accountable for transcribing MAP aligned RAPs into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement (specifications of derived variables, specification and development of statistical computing solutions for inferential statistical analyses, tables and listings templates) of Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Responsible and accountable for multiple studies RAP execution including the RAP meetings
- Ensure that documents, specifications, programs/macros are consistent and comply with CSU/project/company standards/processes and provide operational input into VAPs, specifications of analysis datasets, listings, tables and figures, CSR for Phase I-IV clinical trials ensuring that consistent practices across multiple studies is kept
- Establish and maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers with support of IIS management
- MS (in Statistics or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience or PhD (in Statistics or equivalent) with no work experience
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of/experience with SAS/ R/ Splus or any other business or research analytic software with an expertise in at least one software
- Statistical and numerical knowledge and expertise in analytic aspects.
- Good knowledge of data architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address email@example.com. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returned.Peppercorn Human Experts AG
061 226 44 50online bewerben