QA / QC Specialist (w/m) 100%
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching aQA / QC Specialist (w/m) 100% Tasks
- Perform review of GMP relevant documents for compliance with SOPs across several customer groups
- Clarify simple deficiencies in GMP documents with the line unit experts in own responsibility.
- Recognize complex deficiencies in GMP documents, report them to supervisor, suggest actions and supervise agreed follow-up.
- Provide support for quality relevant electronic systems
- Write and complete GMP relevant documents in own area of responsibility
- File and archive documents owned by QA
- Support the line function in the use of GMP relevant IT tools and processes.
- Collaborate with other associates to support the service function of QA.
- Participate in training of new and temporary employees
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a corre- sponding line unit function (e.g. laboratory, manu- facture, packaging, IT, documentation)
- Detailed knowledge of cGMPs, working knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and guidelines
- Basic knowledge of drug development
- Basic degree in laboratory, manufacturing or relevant discipline (apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Basic degree in science of relevant discipline (B.A., B.Sc. or equivalent)
- Adequate knowledge in English (oral & written)
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returned.Peppercorn Human Experts AG
061 226 44 50online bewerben