Data Manager 100 %
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching aData Manager 100 %Tasks:
- Data entry in global regulatory systems
- Coordination of operational activities required for correct data entry, monitoring and reporting of critical regulatory data in assigned PTR systems
- Access and system management
- Maintenance of global shared drive folders
- Support data entry of other stakeholders (e.g. affiliates) into different IT system
- Ensure data verification and data collection
- Upload of relevant supporting documents
- Perform statistics (data out of IT systems or Excel)
- Coordination of activities with different stakeholders (e.g. product managers)
- Preparation of slides in power point
- Website updates
- Degree in computer science or related area (Qualified management assistant/commercial employee specialized in office communications, industrial management assistant or similar qualification).
- 1-3 years professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably with Regulatory Affairs or Compliance and Quality Systems environments.
- Able to handle assignments and designated responsibilities independently
- Able to deal with routine correspondence independently
- Able to independently organize secretarial tasks
- Conversant with modern word processing software and modern office communication methods (MS Office, IT systems in general, Web and Google Mail)
- Preparing presentations from templates
- English fluent
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address email@example.com. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returnedPeppercorn Human Experts AG
061 226 44 50online bewerben