Principal Pharmacometrics (w/m) 100%
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching aPrincipal Pharmacometrics (w/m) 100%The role:
- Provide pharmacometric support for assigned projects, and proactively seek the support and input from senior AQS colleagues and AQS franchise leadership.
- In collaboration with Research and Development team members, AQS Franchise Head and senior AQS associates, negotiate and develop (pre/early/full) clinical trial objectives and pharmacometric deliverables.
- In collaboration with partners in (pre-/early/full) clinical development teams (Medical Scientific Expert/Global Program or Brand Medical Directors/ Translational Medicine Experts and AQS Franchise head), provide pharmacometric support for the quantitative evaluation of competing trial/analysis strategies assuring robust support to clinical development planning and execution.
- In collaboration with AQS franchise leadership write and execute modeling plans, and deliver reports of results.
- Contribute to the pharmacometric scientific content of materials for internal decision boards/regulatory/submission documents: Briefing Books, decision criteria, trial design(s), responses to trial-specific Health Authority questions.
- Align the IIS/AQS team (biometrician, data management, database programming, programming, medical and scientific writing) on the pharmacometric strategy and execution on assigned projects.
- Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, computational sciences, mathematics, statistics, or a field with significant modeling-related content (or equivalent Ph.D. / MD)
- 1. 2+ years modeling related activity relevant to the role as a pharmacometrician
- Working knowledge of / experience with SAS/ R/ S plus or any other business or research analytic software, MATLAB / NONMEM / Monolix or any other business or research analytic software relevant to pharmacometrics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills bridging scientific and business needs
- Good scientific leadership skills demonstrated in facilitating the inclusion and execution of pharmacometrics methods.
- Good team player skills to enable and participate in the contribution of quantitative teams
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Statistical knowledge in analytic aspects
- Basic knowledge of data architecture
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returnedPeppercorn Human Experts AG
061 226 44 50online bewerben