Data Manager (f/m) 100%
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching aData Manager (f/m) 100%
Job Purpose: Ensure compliance of the Transparency process with the mandatory requirements through the effective implementation of the Transparency program at the local level.
Acts as Subject Matter Expert in the Area of EFPIA & US Sunshine Transparency.
- Adapt global training materials for local use, and manage communication internally and externally
- Ensure training on transparency requirements and processes for third parties
- Liaise closely with key local business stakeholders internally and externally so they understand the change required and take the appropriate steps to inform impacted persons
- Ensure HCP/HCO are identified and classified correctly in the vendor master data
- Monitoring – ensure vendors and NCCs are used as required by review of reports. Identify errors and feedback any changes to process as needed
- Liaise with Legal on details of HCP that may provide services for other CPOs – Cross border
- Understand scope of local EFPIA and US Sunshine codes and local processes e.g. grants and requisition to payment processes
- Understand Transfer of Value data collection and associated data sources.
- Ensure data issues raised by data steward/assistant and events teams/ brand teams are resolved
- Champion the Global Xpend program to secure buy-in at a local level
- Education: University degree or commercial degree
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Experience: SAP expertise in SRM, MM-PUR (beginner level)
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding and creating process flows
- Good communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills, the ability to handle a huge amount of data entries and still keep the overview
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address email@example.com. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returned.Peppercorn Human Experts AG
061 226 44 50online bewerben