Senior Project Manager (f/m) 100%
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching aSenior Project Manager (f/m) 100%
- Key organizational position focusing on early development projects (e.g. project strategy, planning and execution).
- Accountable for advancement of project.
- Play strategic role in building project plans with options, risk mitigation, competitive insights, contingencies and engagement with late stage development and transfer to full development.
- Strategic positioning of project in the context on internal portfolio and external competition.
- Provide proactive operational oversight of all aspects of the integrated project plan development and execution, including Recognizing project needs and appropriately escalating them within the organization, Building effective teams, Using drug development expertise to integrate knowledge of all line functions for project and Actively challenging teams to apply best practices and creativity
- Advanced scientific degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, etc.) with a background in other Pharma discipline (Discovery, Pre-clinical, Clinical, Pharmacokinetics, Regulatory etc.)
- Knowledge of disease area advantageous (MSD,NS,ATI)
- Relevant professional experience in Pharma or biotech industry and in drug development project management
- Advanced drug development expertise
- Experience in later stage drug development is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in leading / managing and driving cross-functional teams
- Experience in matrix and/or direct people management role with demonstrated ability to influence without authority successfully
- Expert in all aspects of team behaviours; drives conflicts resolution in teams; good ability to modulate style
- Advanced skill in facilitating/optimizing the contribution of diverse team members as individuals and as a team
- Capable of quickly gathering high-level understanding of complex technical, medical and scientific issues
- Demonstrated a global mindset and cultural awareness
- Fluent English (oral and written), other languages are an additional asset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and information management skills
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address firstname.lastname@example.org below. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returned.
Peppercorn Human Experts AG
061 226 44 50online bewerben